Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Male Modeling

While I was growing up I always noticed I was really really good-looking. So I always wanted a career that would utilize my being really really extremely really good-looking. Thats when I realized that people in catalogs and commercials got paid, and that I too could make a living just by being really, really, really, very, extremely, ridiculously good-looking. Well, its time to give back to those who supported me. Mr. Chastek, YOUR work in this 2004 Chastek Hawaii Catalog... is what inspired me to be a male model. Thank You Mark Chastek, 1998 male model of the year...

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Me too..I am really, really, rediculously good looking...

1:46 PM  
Blogger The Nak said...

And yet really, really, ridiculously bad at spelling English words from a 1st grade spelling bee.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home