Tuesday, March 04, 2008

310 PHOTOGRAPHY (dot com)

By now you should know that I'm a male model and that I do my little thing on the catwalk... if you don't, then you haven't been reading my blog at all, or ever, not even once, and you should die a horrible horrible death. If you have, then please kill that asshole next to you that I was referring to in the previous sentence, then read on.

Today I'm blogging in a karate outfit. That's called a "gi" if you are just too ignant and don't know. Or maybe you just choose not to know because you hate "Orientals" and their slanty eyes, dragging feet, large spoiler adorned rice-rockets, thousands of fluffy stuffed animals often found smashed up against the rear windows of said rice-rockets, daily SAT study classes, Tag Heuer watches, dishwashers that are only used for drying dishes, anime, chopsticks, lychee flavored candies and jellies, boba, tiger balm, korean dramas, karaoke, bowl cuts / feathered hair / red highlights, hello kitty, cell-phone charms, long bangs, peace signs in pictures, etc.

... If that's the case then you're racist and I being an asian, and associating with all of those things, am offended. But that is neither here nor there.

The point of this post is to introduce you, my readership base, to 310 photography. All 3 of you.

310 Photography is the new hotness, ruining more young women's panties than TigerBeat and I felt obliged to let you know. Forged in the hot coals of the old members only warehouse, it was founded by the top male models of the millenium - Chastel and The Nak™.

Here is a photo of them from a photo Op from a recent movie they shot together -



Yea it's kind of a gay picture, but this IS male modeling we're talking about here. Such artistry cannot be defined, confined, or restricted by the shackles of discrete sexuality or narrow mindedness. Women want them and men want to be them... and uhhh, dogs and cats and other pets want them to be their masters.

While I'm hardly ever serious, I am serious when I say that this is a quality shindig and 310 is very into what they do. Now I wouldn't believe anything the nak says without some fact-checking either, but you can check out some sample work at the website (it will be up soon if you just visited it immediately after this blog was posted and it was under construction) -

310 PHOTOGRAPHY - Serving the South Bay and the Globe

You can find them on ModelMayhem also, if you want.
Model Mayhem

Thanks for visiting and come back soon!

Also feel free to email any nude, risque photos of yourself to nak@310photography.com.

I'm just kidding... unless you're gonna do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I knew what a "GI" is...and isn't it ignorant to use the word ORIENTAL?

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home